miercuri, 20 mai 2015

It is all about four dots.


When I first saw a zentangle tile I was mesemerised. All those lines, patterns, tangles. I imagined that it took hours of planing, tones of talent and inspiration to creat that.
After reading about zentangle, I realized that it is all about patterns and all about...allowing your mind and hands to be free! I learned some patterns in the internet and I said it is time to zentangle.
And I took a white piece of paper, a pen, a liner. And trust me, I stood and looked at that piece of paper for minutes after minutes. I did not know where to start. I thought it is my fault. I have no inspiration. I am not an artist. I do not know how to draw. How can I arrange the patterns, what patterns to use, where do I start? 
And then I read a zentangle book and I found out about the four points. Four dots in the corners of a tile. Revelation to my eyes!

 The paper is no longer white! I have something to start from! It was amazing! The four dots in the corners and the free hand outline that unites them,  it is all you need to start. After the pen will flow from one dot to another, your mind will follow the pen movement. The white paper blockage it is broken! You do not belive me? Try it!
And from that, this is what I came up with:

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu