luni, 25 mai 2015

Something from the weekend and a question for my zen friends.

Hello, hello my dear zen friends!
I wanted to show you what I did this weekend. I needed to practice a little more, to discover new patterns, to learn how to add shadows and light, how to add perspective. But, must of all, I wanted to relax, to take the most out of the sunny days, of the smell of my peonies. I do not have a garden, so I always buy flowers from the old ladies that I find in the corner of the streets, on my way home or on my way to the office.
And I wanted to share with you the music that inspired and calmed me in this weekend: fado. Here it is the song I have listened on "repeat"while I was zentangling:



I shared those with my friends on Facebook, so I had to give them a name.
Zentangle sounds so good in English, but I had to find a name for them in Romanian. So, I called them Zenzgâleli. It comes from zen - everybody knows what it means  - and "mâzgâleli" - the romanian word for "doodle". I like it. It is catchy! :)


And now, after I praised my drawings, I have a questions for you, my dear zentangle friends. In the books and websites that I have read about zentangle, there were some accents placed on the preparations before starting: the mood, the music and even the place where you draw. So, here it is the questions: where do you zentangle? On the balcony? In the kitchen? In the garden? Can you show me some pictures (put it on your website and leave me a link in the comments or send it to my email aykasha[at]gmail[dot]com) of your work space.  I want to arrange my little zen corner on my balcony and you have inspired me so far, my friends.  I would love to see your desk, even if it is a simple table with all the pens and papers.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu