miercuri, 15 iulie 2015

Less is more.

I think, sometimes, less is indeed more. This is what I thought when I saw this week Diva Challenge. I like the simple tiles, with that airy chic look.
But, before I show you my tile, please take a moment to look at some other tiles I made this days. The one bellow is my first tale made with official Zentangle® supplies: Sakura pens, official tiles, official penci, all send by my friend Debbie. The paper is so very different and, indeed, Sakura Pens work best on this kind of paper. And the shading is a different process on official tiles than on other papers.


To return her the wonderful gesture, I prepared a small package: Romanian pages and pages of a Romanian-English mini dictionary, to use them in her wonderful creations. I also added two liners. In Romania, Sakura liners are not to be found, so, before receiving liners from Debbie, I have used, and still use, Faber Castell's liner. I sent her 2 linner  - 0.1 and 0.2 /  to tell me what she thinks about them.
I also added some handmade "jewelry" I made. I like to make my own earrings, or pendants. I know hers are wonderful, but maybe she will like my humble ones too.
And last but not least, my tile for Diva Challenge:

Hope you like it, and if you have time and if you like, please feel free to join the challenge I am hosting.

5 comentarii:

  1. How wonderful Kristinne, your tiles are truly artistic. What a lovely surprise your friend will have (I hope she doesn't read your blog before she gets the parcel). I am sure she will be thrilled to receive your jewellery, it also looks very professional. I enjoyed reading your post.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Beautiful, Kristinne! Both your tiles are so lovely. You captured the beauty of simplicity.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Both are beautiful and to be honest, the first one is my favorite!

    RăspundețiȘtergere