miercuri, 10 iunie 2015

Beads of courage.

Well, hello, my dear zen friends. It has been a busy period of time, but I try my best to zen and to tangle. I have some international swaps that i'm into in this summer. Some of the ZIA works that I have been made are already in their way to my swap parteners. Others are still in progress. Like this two bookmars that I am making for an international swap. They are not ready. I have to attach them a charm that I will make out of thread and knots. One will go to Australia, and one will go to UK. I have to make a third one, for a partner in the USA, but I am still looking for the inspiration. I think they will be ready by tomorrow.

For this week's challenge, the DIVA CZT proposed a tile inspired by the Beads of Courage. I think those kids are amazing, real fighters, real sourvivers.
So, this is my entry for this week:

Hope you like it and please go to DIVA's blog to see other wonderful entries for this challenge.

5 comentarii:

  1. I like the way your beads spread out from the macrame in the middle and using just the two colours works really well.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Love your bookmarks and the beads so much!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Beautiful glowing colors in your two ZIAs and in your Diva Challenge tile! Love it all!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Nice Diva tile! Your bookmarkers look great too.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I love your bookmarks!!! The beads of courage tile is quite pretty too.

    RăspundețiȘtergere