miercuri, 17 iunie 2015

Rainbow and infinity.

This are some busy days for me. I did send the bookmarks in the world and an ATC just arrived at my swap partener's home, over the ocean, in USA. So glad! So, I laminated the bookmarks and I attached them a handmade charm. Well except for the one sent in Australia because of the strict mail legislation they have over there.



The charms are handmade, with beads, threads and knots.
I am really into zentangle and I started to see patterns all over the place. So, inspired by the Constantin Brancusi's Infinity Column sculpture, I came up with a pattern. 

I do not know if it does not already exist. If it does and you know the name and the author please let me know. If it does not and you would like to use it, please feel free to do it. If you will mention the name of pattern and my name, it will be very nice of you.
And let's not forget about this week challenge from Diva CZT. It is all about te rainbow. I used Jay and Nipa as patterns, and Koh-I-Noor water color pencils. It was a lot of fun to color the orbs and the Jay pattern. Hope you like it!

3 comentarii:

  1. Hello from the Diva challenge page. Love your blog! Do you trade the things you create? I just love the little black charm! I do lots of tangles also, but not charms.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Absolutely beautiful bookmarks! And I like your handmade charms on it! Love your tangle ... I put it on my to-do-list!
    Lovely challenge tile,too!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. The bookmarks are absolutely beautiful :) I came to visit your Diva-challenge tile and fell in love with all your work!
    Have a great week!

    RăspundețiȘtergere